We are a growing company seeking a Network Technician to assist with the installation and configuration of our expanding network infrastructure. You will be responsible for setting up the various hardware and software components, as well as troubleshooting and resolving any issues along the way.
To be a successful Network Technician, you should have an excellent ability to solve problems using your in-depth understanding of network technologies. The top candidate will also be a strong team player, able to collaborate with other members of the IT team to ensure everything runs smoothly.
**** Must be able to travel within Canada*****
Network Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing network hardware components and cables.
- Configuring network software.
- Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure long-term network efficiency.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network.
- Ensuring the network operates securely.
- Providing technical support to co-workers.
- Collaborating with other members of the IT team and management.
- Performing necessary upgrades to the network infrastructure as needed.
- Maintain Drupal CMS/SERVER
Network Technician Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Certified Network Professional accreditation.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Superior knowledge of various networking technologies.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Aptitude for customer support.
Subject : Job Application Network Technical/
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Permanent